Federal law requires us to tell you how Welleo Health collects, shares, uses and protects your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect. While we can’t guarantee confidentiality, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns and questions. In most cases, we collect limited personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address.
When you contact us to place an order, you are making voluntary disclosure of your personal information. We collect and use this information only to provide the products you ordered or to deliver the services you requested, tailored to your needs. We use third-party services to collect personal financial information without seeing or storing such information outside these services.
2. Information we Collect
2.1 When You Contact Us
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website or during a Virtual Event.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up for the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
2.2 When We Contact You
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
2.3 When we Contact Others
- We may see certain personal information from third-party vendors, companies, sponsors, and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third-party vendors, companies, sponsors, services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
2.4 Other Information we Collect
- Technical Data meaning information collected during your visits to our Web Page, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, your equipment, login data, browser type, and version, device type, time zone and location setting, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system, and platform.
3. Information Use
Welleo Health may use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes including:
3.1 Within Welleo Health
- Welleo Health uses your personal information to contact you regarding offers, to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or service orders.
- Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes.
3.2 Outside Welleo Health
- We use the following third-party apps and services to facilitate our business by delivering orders, sending newsletters, accounting, and tracking analytics data for business purposes:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers and other data that may be obtained through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt-out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the Network Advertising Initiative’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels. The Facebook pixel is code that we place on our website. It collects data that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on our website. More information is available here.
4. Information We Share
4.1 Except as provided in this Policy, we will not disclose, sell, transfer, rent, or otherwise allow access to any of your information to any third parties without your consent. We may share the information we collect from and about you, as described below.
4.2 We may share your personal information with:
- Legal Obligations; Safety: We may access and disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, or government requests and investigations or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Web Page, servers, network systems, and databases. We may disclose your information as necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of a legal document or the rights of any third party.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share aggregated, anonymous, or de-identified non-personal information with third parties for their analytics uses.
- If you communicate thoughts, plan, and intent to kill yourself or someone else. We will contact authorities and other individuals to keep you and others safe.
5. Third-Party Content
6. Data Security
6.1 We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about users of the Web Page. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
7.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, or otherwise revise portions of this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Web Page. Your continued use of the Web Page following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes. If we change the Policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
8. Additional Privacy-Related Information
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience.
8.2. Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
8.3 Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
8.4 California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request the removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
8.5. Contact Us
Updated and Effective: August 8, 2020